• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eric Bledsoe re-signs with the Suns

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@WojYahooNBA: Restricted free agent Eric Bledsoe has reached agreement with the Suns on a 5-year, $70M extension, league source tells Yahoo.”

knickstape2107

Registered Member
Huge re-signing for both sides. A lot of teams were probably expecting to see him in free agency again next season, but the Suns did a nice job at keeping him in Phoenix. They should be a good team. Idk about the playoffs, though.

VJ_Sportsgeek

curious move to be frankly honest. They already have Dragic, Isiah Thomas and rookie Tyler Ennis. Dont really understand why they would sign him to that much given the pg depth

knickstape2107

Registered Member
VJ_Sportsgeek said:
curious move to be frankly honest. They already have Dragic, Isiah Thomas and rookie Tyler Ennis. Dont really understand why they would sign him to that much given the pg depth
Depth is the exact reason why. I believe they wanna have 2 PGs on the floor at all times (I read that somewhere). Thomas would be their sixth man. Bledsoe and Dragic start. Ennis is depth

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I imagine Ennis will be in the NBDL to start off the season.