• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Er...um...wait what!?

Evil_SPock

In fencing yesterday (yes i fence deal with it) and one of my friends told me that his girlfriends best friend was into me and I don't have any classes with her but I see her during EVERY passing time and I see her when I'm hanging out with him, I'm throughly and totally confussed. Any and all advise apprectiated!:confused::sigh::confused:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
ohhai evil spock.

why are you confused? does she not act like she likes you?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I would persue it if I were you, don't miss a good opportunity and shoot yourself in the foot later.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Maybe just have a chat and get to know each other. It sounds like you don't know each other much so it's definitely better to speak first and see how you feel afterwards. Relationships are built on more than a mutual attraction.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I'm confused as why you are confused. Talk to her and get to know her better, ask her out if the mood arises or don't if it doesn't. It's as simple as that.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Whats their to be confused about? Chase her now, or regret it later. Trust me, that ain't a fun way to go....

Interested

Registered Member
Regret what you did, not what you haven't. If looks worth it - chase her and if things will have to end, have an adventure to remember. Argh... I am in this affection-seeking mood, so I would even go as far as saying steal a kiss. hehe

Konshentz

Konshentz
Does she seem like a girl you'd date or just take a trip to Pound Town with? I am also confused as to why you are confused. From what I read it seems like since you don't have classes together, you are wondering how one earth could she like you. Am I right or am I way off?