• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Epic Moments

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
411mania.com: Wrestling - The 411 Wrestling Top 5 11.10.10: Week 100 – Epic Moments

Browse through the list and let me know what you think, there's some moments on there that bring back great memories and make yourself ask why is this type of stuff not happening anymore.

If there's some moments that are not on the list, and you believe they do, don't be shy to mention them.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Oh man, so many of those moments brought back memories from a time when I could not get enough of the WWF/E. Mankind winning the title, Jericho's debut, just seeing "War Zone" on the screen was great. And that white font for the wrestlers names. Brings back a lot of memories. And you cannot forget anything to do with Stone Cold.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Wow, what a trip to memory lane! My favorite moment was when Nitro and Raw was simulcasted. I was so happy to see the WWE that I was so loyal too, buy out the competition. I was looking forward at the time to see what is going to happen to WCW and we all know what happened there. But no matter how bad the aftermath was, that day will be in my memory until the day I die.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree General, it's one of my favorite moments in wrestling history. I was a fan of both companies and one of my dreams has a wrestling fan was to see the two company go at it, and when I saw Shane in the ring on Nitro I marked so bad.