Epic Deaths

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
This one's a three parter.

What way do you want to die?
What do you think is the best way to die?
What would be the most epic, awesome death you can think of?

Last edited:

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
Steve, you can't count. that's 3 parts.
:rolleyes:

anyways:

having lived an accomplished, full, worthwhile life, surrounded by people I know love me.

peacefully.

what do you want from me, gunfire and a blaze of glory? death doesn't need to be epic. if you can pull off dying without it being a grim, sad affair, then I think that's epic in itself.

Peacefully
Old age
200 year old man wrestling a bear, only losing because of a sudden attack of supercancer of the awsm.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I just wake up and realize I'm dead.

What I replied above. Hopefully when I'm old or feel I've lived my life enough.

A martyr's death. You die protecting someone and/or a death where no one is really sure if you died or just disappeared and might come back. :lol:

warning spoiler: Harry Potter story

Like the way Dumbledore died in book 6.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Um, you can't wake up if you're dead. :rolleyes:

Ah but that's where the perspective of what you think happens to you when you die comes into play...whether you still have a certain consciousness left or you just disappear, poof. ;)

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Ah but that's where the perspective of what you think happens to you when you die comes into play...whether you still have a certain consciousness left or you just disappear, poof. ;)
I understand the idea, yet you physically won't be able to wake up. ;)

Sorry. Becoming all philosophical.

In your sleep without pain.

I thought about this before. :lol: Let me see if I can make it short, but give enough detail... Hmm...

Let's say China and US were at war. China needs to damage the moral of the people of the United States, so, they decide to kidnap 6 people from different ages, races and backgrounds. *insert SAW plot here* ...and one of the deaths could be a guy suspended in a circular glass tube with both his hands tied up stretching to the roof while he's just standing there. *insert SAW III death of being frozen to death* After that, the Chinese officials open up a glass bottom to have the frozen body fall from the sky crashing into the ground. The body splats open like a frozen watermelon. COOL!

Now, that..., that is cool. - Carlito