• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Entrance Themes

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Speaking on the topic of entrance themes?

Which are your favorites? Best? WORST?

My current personal favorite is Sheamus' as well as Cody Rhodes's theme. I'm also a big fan of Kurt Angle's.

Best of all time... FACE Hogan

Worst... Matt Morgan's WWE Theme and Video

YouTube - Matt M-m-m-morgan Titantron - Worst Entrance Videos

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Best of all time - Ric Flair, he always styled and profile the aisle with his entrance and his theme song is just classic. It's not the same in TNA.

The worst entrance of all time - is R-Truths, sorry don't like the guy and I don't like how he sings down the aisle, it makes him look like a joke. His in ring ability is ok, but his entrance kills it, and I don't know why people cheer for his crappy rap song.

Another one, was Festus's theme song, Biscuits and Gravy...I had nightmares about this song.

Dabs

Registered Member
Best of all time - Ric Flair, he always styled and profile the aisle with his entrance and his theme song is just classic. It's not the same in TNA.

The worst entrance of all time - is R-Truths, sorry don't like the guy and I don't like how he sings down the aisle, it makes him look like a joke. His in ring ability is ok, but his entrance kills it, and I don't know why people cheer for his crappy rap song.

Another one, was Festus's theme song, Biscuits and Gravy...I had nightmares about this song.
What I really liked about Ric Flair....his all time charming..."Whoooooooooooooooo"
He knew how to work a crowd :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Ew. I agree with R-Truths, just make him TNA's Ron Killings theme...