• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Enrique Iglesias

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Enrique really changed his style in the last year or so, and I think he's more entertaining today then he was a few years ago. He's catering to a younger generation now, most of his new songs are club style songs.

Anyone else like this new change? Or you preferred his old stuff?

Impact

V.I.P.
So in other words, he's selling out to the mainstream. Always good to see an artist do that :rolleyes:

I mean, I wasn't exactly a fan of his music before but when you change your style to suit what is popular at that moment it goes against what I think music should be.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Im not a big fan of him.

However Kim is.

So I've heard alot of his stuff. In my opinion, his older stuff is alot better class of music than the newer crap. I bought her one of his last albums (not the newest) and I was severely disappointed with how it played out in comparison to the actual music he used to put out.

but to each is own. I feel I preferred the older stuff over this newer stuff.

Konshentz

Konshentz
And I thought listening to Alanis Morissette was bad. Haha.

I've never been a fan of his. No matter what he changes his music to, I'd still avoid it like the plague.

smudgiesmum

i adore all his music, old or new , i saw him on his latest tour, and noy does he put a fantastic show on

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't reckon he's anywhere near my favorite singer, poor guy. He prolly has some good stuff. But I couldn't even name a song of his.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Baseball 1