Enough is Enough

Danno

Registered Member
I'll do this in the one place it is supposedly allowed.

I have had it with people picking at my opinions on here. Understand the problem is not with the V.I.P's on gf, it's mostly with the newbies.

A few days ago I had a go at a new girl for coming on here bitching about the fact life was shit and all this carry on. I have heard it all before and have actually been in that position myself. The only difference was my situation was for real wheras this was probably a 15 year old girl who had fallen out with her boyfriend or something. My argument was that she had only joined GF to post that one topic and that's it. I think I was subtley told not to reply to the thread again. My question now though is...has she replied since......?

Earlier today I expressed my opinions on the Muslim race due to very bad experiences I have had with them. Anybody English, particularly Bex I wager, seeing as she lives or did once live about 10 miles from me, should understand my argument. A member then came in all guns blazing thinking he was the smartest man in the world, analysing every little thing I said and then twisting it his way and basically claiming that I was a racist. Wouldn't surprise me if I was to get banned now which would be a huge shame, for me at least, as I love it here. So thanks for that, you know who you are.

And just now, a new member has joined, I dont think he speaks much English, either that or he is about 10 years old. He has clearly come on here to post 1 thing then he will leave. He didn't even bother to introduce himself first and probably didn't read the rules or anything. I asked a question about his 1st post and straight away he got on the defensive with me.

I just feel that enough is enough. I think I am a pretty decent member and dont deserve Infractions coming out of my arse. I'm a nice guy and dont mean to offend anybody or anything but some people really need to learn.

Rant over and I'm sorry I just needed to get it off of my chest.

I think you just need to realise that yes, we do get some dumb-as-fuck noobs that join the forum and post some crappy thread, make a few replies to it, then leave. They aren't breaking any rules and usually they are either very young, or foreign (not suggesting they are all dumb by my previous comment, btw). It happens. If they ARE breaking rules, report them and let us deal with it. Stop replying to those types of threads if you can't control how you act towards them. I know you might have good intentions but, whether you see it or not, you do come across as rude sometimes. And just one thing I want to pick out >>>

A few days ago I had a go at a new girl for coming on here bitching about the fact life was shit and all this carry on. I have heard it all before and have actually been in that position myself. The only difference was my situation was for real wheras this was probably a 15 year old girl who had fallen out with her boyfriend or something. My argument was that she had only joined GF to post that one topic and that's it. I think I was subtley told not to reply to the thread again.
The point with that thread was, you didn't know that. You didn't know that the person isn't desperate for help and it is far too sensitive of an issue to play guessing games and make assumptions.

fyi, unless you were a spammer you'd always get temp-banned (for a week or something) before a perma-ban. In case you didn't know that.

Daemonic

Registered Member
You shouldn't get so worked up over what people think of your opinion, especially on a forum. It kind of goes with the territory of being on a forum........

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Logging Out is like Dieting, its for Quitters and Losers!

when the goings get tough, just get tougher!