• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Enjoy your extra hour of sleep

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So did everyone remember to set their clocks back 1 hour? Those of you who live in areas where daylight savings time is in effect?

I know that at least for me I will probably just stay up an hour later... :D

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
This took effect a week ago for me and yes I did enjoy the extra hour. Although when I had to go to my lectures an hour to the end I was thinking 'if the clocks hadn't gone back I'd be done by now'.

Teorropy

I remebered to set it an hour later.

I wish I could do that more often, I could always use a extra hour of sleep.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So when I set my clock back last night apparently I set my alarm back instead of the time....

Needless to say that was a bad thing considering I stayed up an hour later as well due to the time change. :sigh:

dDave

V.I.P.
I remembered to set my clock back, I went to bed earlier than I normally do though because I was really tired.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I set mine back right before I went to bed last night, and woke up early. Needless to say, I appreciated the extra hour after me and Mr. Jameson's Irish Whiskey had a get-together last night.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
If by his sick mother he meant my belly.