Enjoy your extra hour of sleep

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So did everyone remember to set their clocks back 1 hour? Those of you who live in areas where daylight savings time is in effect?

I know that at least for me I will probably just stay up an hour later... :D

2. FaKeD

FaKeD Registered Member

I didn't set my clock back one hour... =S

It went forward one hour.... XD

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

This took effect a week ago for me and yes I did enjoy the extra hour. Although when I had to go to my lectures an hour to the end I was thinking 'if the clocks hadn't gone back I'd be done by now'.

4. FaKeD

FaKeD Registered Member

LOL

but you did start later... XD

5. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

I remebered to set it an hour later.

I wish I could do that more often, I could always use a extra hour of sleep.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So when I set my clock back last night apparently I set my alarm back instead of the time....

Needless to say that was a bad thing considering I stayed up an hour later as well due to the time change. :sigh:

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I remembered to set my clock back, I went to bed earlier than I normally do though because I was really tired.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I set mine back right before I went to bed last night, and woke up early. Needless to say, I appreciated the extra hour after me and Mr. Jameson's Irish Whiskey had a get-together last night.

9. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

He told me he was visiting his sick mother!!! :mad:

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

If by his sick mother he meant my belly.