• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

English newcomer saying hello...

hamletssoulmate

Greetings and felicitations.

Another decent-looking forum found through a search engine, so thought I'd register and see how things shape up.

For those who can be bothered to take any sort of interest in these things, I'm a 36-year-old writer, digital imaging artist and all-round creative type from Hove (on the south coast of England for our friends further afield). If there's anything else you want to know, I figure you'll ask anyway.

See you around the boards...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Didn't realize there was more than one issue at large here. I'll just use "issue" as a catch all. Would it help if I wished you a 100% perfect day just to make sure all ends are covered? :D

hamletssoulmate

That should cover it. Nothing like a catch-all to ensure all bases are covered (which is a terribly American phrase to use, but hey, we're all burger-eaters these days anyway...)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
*Insert standard greeting here*

But, anyway, go play poker!

And, on another note, welcome. We've got a few Brits floating around here somewhere.