• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Energy Drinks

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Is Propel an energy drink? I do not know if it is, but that stuffs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat as Tony would say.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dont really drink energy drinks except some Gatorade sometimes, but I don't think it's that good. The thing that gives me energy after a good basketbal lgame or something like that is water, I thrive off water.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vince Carter said:
I dont really drink energy drinks except some Gatorade sometimes, but I don't think it's that good. The thing that gives me energy after a good basketbal lgame or something like that is water, I thrive off water.
I can't drink that stuff. I've had Gatorade before, during, and after an athletic event and each time I've gotten several nauseated or thrown up.

merob

Boom!
bmxbunnie17 said:
the only energy drinks i like are vitamin warter
I dont think gadorade and V-Water count as energy drinks. Most energy drinks have the word "energy drink" printed on the can some where. lolz

B

barfootboards

yeah energy drinks are liek the ones stock full of vitamins you'll never need and sugar/caffine .... had monster today, not the best, but still good

B

barfootboards

mehh, now i want one ... that wasnt cool, you have me craving one now lol

A

acidmix

Monster Energy is my favorite energy drink. I also like van dutch it tastes about the same as monster energy.