Energy Drinks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by barfootboards, Mar 16, 2006.

1. alright so i got home from school, and first thing i do is buy a Rock Star energy drink. ilove these things and could probably live off of them. Its just the thing to refresh you after a long day at school. Any one else out there drink any?? ... although i say i can live off of them because i like them so much, i dont think its a good idea, i had 3 in about a 4 hour time period and my body was shaking like crazy lol. Any way, your thoughts?

2. I like mixing energy drinks with Vodka, Red Bull and Vodka are good, you get drunk, but are very hyper.

3. haha, thats a good idea, i gotta try that ..... red bull ispretty good, i had it once at this local game shop that closed down, some people representing red bull came in and handed out free ones to everyone to try it, it wasnt bad, but it was different, it was my first energy drink, i had to develope a taste for it. but yeah im gonna try that probably this weekend

4. If you wanna realllly good kick, then mix it with everclear.

5. will do man, thanks .... everclear?, another kind of energy drink?, havent heard of it

6. Everclear is a liquor, it was 95% alcohol, but they sadly lowered it to 75%. I have a few of the 95% bottles left over that are full. Just havent drank them yet.

7. ohh ok, yeah the name sounded familiar, i just couldnt put 2 and 2 together

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I tried that new TAB energy drink and it was gross. It's like a watermelon Jolly Rancher with no energy, no sugar, and a bland after taste.

9. Doesnt Mountain Dew have some crappy ass energy drink?

10. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

MDX and Amp, yes. It's not too bad.

Bawls and Jolt (if you want to count that) for me.