• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Energy Drinks

Gwiz

Registered Member
I've been drinking a lot of energy drinks a lot lately. My favorite is Monster, 2 cans of those will get me jittering. Red Bull taste weird and Rockstar is too sweet. What's your favorite energy drinks?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll pick up just about any of them if I really, really want one. I usually just go for a Sobe Energy, though, if I want anything like that at all. I"m a big fan of the Sobe drinks, but not so much their energy drinks.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The only time I ever drink energy drinks is when I'm doing shots of vodka and using it for a chaser. Usually either Monster or Red Bull.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's been a while since I've had any of these. I haven't even tried Rockstar. I'd have to go with Red Bull but again, it's been a while. I don't really need the energy so I just stick to juices if I want something sweet.

Teorropy

I haven't had an energy drink in about a year or so. I use to drink Sobe, I drank alot of Sobe.

Psyco

Food Whore
I dislike the taste of most energy drinks, so i don't drink them too often. Monster tastes like liquid Sweet Tarts, and Red Bull just tastes like ass (in my opinion). If only they made a good tasting energy drink......

Mikey

I drank rockstar for a while but it tastes like a warhead so i moved onto BIGGER and better things which is BLUE JOLT ENERGY it doesnt taste like an energy drink and it doesnt make you crash or anything

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I like the orange and cherry Jolts, myself.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
I don't drink energy drinks because they are pumped full of sugar and caffeine. They are so unhealthy for you.