Endwinterromance

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
I see most people are still here, though one or two faces/names are not here yet.
'Endwinterromance' is one. I've been here for about a week and no fights. As much as we never got on, I hope she's okay.

:shifteyes: Either that, she's lurking ready to pounce!

She last posted a month ago, about writing a book, but nobody replied in the thread to give the advice she was asking for. Last online about 2 weeks ago. Izzy asked her in VMs 'where have you been?' about 3 minutes after she was last active.

:detective:

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
She last posted a month ago, about writing a book, but nobody replied in the thread to give the advice she was asking for. Last online about 2 weeks ago. Izzy asked her in VMs 'where have you been?' about 3 minutes after she was last active.

:detective:
Oooh, look at you, Mrs Marple!

If it's the book about frogs, then I've 'read-it read-it.'

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
There never was an Endwinterromance. What you mistook for Endwinterromance was me in a dress. It was all a deftly-executed charade. There was no need for the dress, because this is the internet, but it made me feel pretty. Also witty. Perhaps bright, as well.

Last edited:

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
There never was an Endwinterromance. What you mistook for Endwinterromance was me in a dress. It was all a deftly-executed charade. There was no need for the dress, because this is the internet, but it made me feel pretty. Also witty. Perhaps bright, as well.
So I had cyber sex with a man? I feel violated. :shake:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
If it makes you feel any better, having cyber sex with a man does make you gay, but only cyber gay. Like the Terminator, except who loves the cock.