EndWinterRomance Under the Microscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Firstly congrats on breaking 500 posts.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading some of your efforts here and would be honored to get your UTM rolling!

Starting off easy:

1. How did you come up with your Username? Is it significant in anyway? Please take your time and explain.

2. You just passed go, Collect $200 and proceed. Now please explain, how will you spend your $200?

3. What is your favorite Section here at GF and Why?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Haha, she did it!

So how hard was it to get 500 points without any DNA transfer?

What do you like most about hanging out in forums like GF? Do you have other forums you frequent?

1. How did you come up with your Username? Is it significant in anyway? Please take your time and explain.

2. You just passed go, Collect $200 and proceed. Now please explain, how will you spend your $200?

3. What is your favorite Section here at GF and Why?
1.i dont really remember how i came up with it honestly..... i think it might have been from a poem i wrote a while back....

2. id like to say use it towards my florida trip, but honestly id probably fill up my tank, get some food, and maybe some clothes from target

3. honestly i like the general discussions best but now that im premium im guessing it'll be the arcade

So how hard was it to get 500 points without any DNA transfer?

What do you like most about hanging out in forums like GF? Do you have other forums you frequent?
im so exhausted from the around the clock posting, the DNA transfer would have made my life way easier lol

i guess i like the forums cause not to many of you guys dislike me yet and i can talk about whatever i want without to many "your weird" comments... excluding ex's simpsons rendition of me of course

Ahhh yeaaa!!

1) the 10 members/house question thingy you asked me.

2) favorite color?

3) Can you put your big toe in your mouth? (yes- stolen from Boredie)

4) Have you seen any orange bubbles lately?*kidding!*

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
What type of games in the arcade do you think are the most fun?

Who is your best friend here at GF?

1) the 10 members/house question thingy you asked me.
i dont think i even like 10 people enough to see them everyday forever! jk jk

-ysabel in the living room just cause shes fun to talk to and nice
-phoenix in the kitchen cause she claims she can cook
-hybrix in the computer/gaming room for obvious reasons and so he can teach me to not be incompetent with tech.
-amj in the living room cause i dont have a music room but she could play music there and just talk
-hime in the kitchen with phoenix cause they could come up with crazy meals
-chaos in either the bedroom or the bathroom, bed cause hes my gfhubby and bathroom so when he gets shitfaced drunk the toilet is right there to puke in....
-ddave in the gaming/comp room so he can teach me not to suck at video games
-vince in the living room to join our odd conversations
-obsessiforge in the kitchen cause he gets along with those girls and i want him in my house
-ice in the computer/gaming room so he can post disturbingly funny things on GF
that was freaking hard!

2) favorite color?
GREEN!!!! all shades of green....

3) Can you put your big toe in your mouth? (yes- stolen from Boredie)
yeah i think so.... but honestly i dont want to try it, i think i remember having done it before tho..

4) Have you seen any orange bubbles lately?*kidding!*
sadly the other day i saw one and i didnt want to waste my time to go see who all was in there, but noone i was talking to was in there so i went and it was just atreyu and noone else... i was sad

What type of games in the arcade do you think are the most fun?
virus definately..... im so gonna take away your high score echoes!!

Who is your best friend here at GF?
tough question..... its a tie right now between phoenix and amjh just because they both keep me entertained for hours on end..... or wait im going to change my answer to everyone in my make believe house.... they are the real reason i stil come to GF

how old were you were you first dated a girl?
i had a girlfriend 8th grade, only real girlfriend ive ever had

what color are your eyes?
uh this is actually complicated, from the inside out : dark green, light green, light brown, dark brown...... or switch the green with blue same way

whats your dream job?
if i knew this i would be finished with school by now..... i've always kind of wanted to teach, but i like helping people and i am aparently a good listener so im going to school for counsling.... either that or running my own nokill animal shelter

I'm not in your house? Sad! Who's going to rape you then and discuss tattoos with you? *cries* :p

Can you ride a bike with no handle bars?

Take a minute to think.

What did you think about?

If there was a panda and a penguin and you could only save one from certain death which one would you choose?

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I'm not in your house? Sad! Who's going to rape you then and discuss tattoos with you? *cries* :p
i also forgot my gfgf raye raye...... i was stressed! you can be on my patio.... then its not breaking the rules

Can you ride a bike with no handle bars?
yeah probably

What did you think about?
vollyball

If there was a panda and a penguin and you could only save one from certain death which one would you choose?
panda, they are still endangered arent they? although if i save the panda he can hold the penguin..... mwahaha

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
isnt it how much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? at any rate the answer is 52

Status
Not open for further replies.