PlayStation 3 Enderle: Sony's last days - anticipating bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by CrispyCocaine, Nov 13, 2005.

1. CrispyCocaine

CrispyCocaine Registered Member

Enderle: Sony's last days - anticipating bankruptcy

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Well holy freakin' crap, man. We're going to need a strong third contender if Sony leaves the console market. Sega anyone?

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Sony isn't going anywhere. I'd rather only have one or two consoles to choose from anyway, and just have everybody make games for that one console.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Even if something big like that happened, there are SEVERAL other companies I'm sure who would love to buy Sony out of their problems and take it over. I doubt they will go out of business, or even come close to it.

5. Doc

Microsoft is one of the ones that would love to snatch up Sony. Nintendo could take the video game assets.

6. KannonMAK

KannonMAK Registered Member

sony has too much money without having a stock in the console market, but the console market makes too much money, they wont go out of it without a fight. the only company that has any real need to stay in the market is nintendo which draws almost all of its money from video games.

7. Doc

They're marketing geniuses, have TV shows, and have movies. It's all based off of gaming, but they've started enough franchises to go on beyond consoles. If Sony goes bankrupt, I expect them to be grabbed up by another powerful Japanese company with enough money to buy them out and live off of the profits for a couple years.

8. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

I would dance on Sony's grave if they went under. I would like to see SEGA take Sonys place (Not position, mind)

9. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Thats right. Now if they come out with the PS3 you have to be afraid of all of the Spyware and trojans they will be dumping into your computer, tv's, and even....your microwaves. The CD trick is just disgusting.

10. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Dangit, Sony! Stop doing stupid stuff! Then you wouldn't be having this trouble!