End zone Celebration

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Since I posted a topic about Owens getting fined about him celebrating in the end zone, I was wondering what you taught about celebrating in the end zone after scoring a touchdown. Do you believe it delays the game? If you were commisionner of the league would you ban it, or you'd allow it?

2. gregis111

gregis111 Guest

Idf it was up to me, I would allow it.

3. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I love the celebrations it gives you a little bit more entertainment during the game, I wouldnt ban it but I would limit it to a certain extent. Dunking the ball between the goal posts is fine with me but I wouldnt let someone stop the game so they could drive a cadilac out on to the field(Just a wierd example).

4. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

you've got to allow it all the way! It's dumb to fine guys for celebrating...I miss the Joe Horn pulling the cell phone days! TO had some classics too and of course Chad Johnson...

ALLOW IT. It's good for the game.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I really don't think it should be banned. It's entertaining and most fans love it. I don't see any reason it should be banned.

6. Babe_Ruth

I agree, I love the end zone celebrations after scoring a touchdown. I truly miss it, and I wish the players were allowed to do it again. Some say that it delays the game but I disagree with them, the celebrations are usually two minutes, nothing more then that, and yes it does make the game more entertaining.

7. CMK_Eagle

CMK_Eagle Registered Member

It shouldn't even delay the game that long. There should only be 40 seconds after the TD to attempt the PAT.

8. DaSportsGuy

DaSportsGuy Registered Member

I love endzone celebrations. I would definitely allow it as long as the players don't abuse it.

9. kdawg24

kdawg24 Guest

I like watching the celebrations. They need to make the rule with something to like they can celebrate in the endzone but you only have atleast 1 min or 2.

10. Babe_Ruth

See I don't even think they should even make rules about the End Zone celebration, usally when players do it, it only last a minute or so, and they don't go overboard when they do it. I agree that they shouldn't use props(like pen or cell phone) even though I thought those were hilarious. Also players show their creativity which is always exciting.