End of Mr McMahon Character?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Credit: F4WOnline.com

It does beg one question though, how will people take to Vince without the Mr McMahon character in play because surely the heelish things he has done will not quickly be forgotten?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Vince is definitely the best heel of all time and I think that it would be stupid of him to drop it since he's so good at it. I rather not seem him on the show then just drop his character personally, because the shit he's done over the past will not be easily forgotten.

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

It makes complete sense for him to drop this heel persona. I'll miss it though because it was unbelievably good. One of the best heels we've ever seen in wrestling.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

It's interesting to note that Jim Neidhart did not participate in the family's ritual beatdown of Mr McMahon, even though he was presumably still with them in Phoenix after reportedly attending Stu's induction ceremony.

5. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

With 'Mr. McMahon' out of the equation now, I doubt we will really see Vince's on screen involvement as frequently as we use to. He'll probably come out here and there, but will not put his character involved.

6. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

i'll believe it when i dont see it

(haha)