• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Weird Encounters with the paranormal

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I have. Saw the ghost of my cat once.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Details, I want details. :)
What was your cat's name. How long did you have him. What are some of your favorite memories of said kitty? How did he die? Where did he die? What was his ghostly form doing? Have you seen his ghost since?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Her name was Sally and she was 15 years old when she was killed. She didn't die a natural death I think either a dog or coyote killed her. I had bad dreams months prior this was going to happen and it would come back after Tiger, her brother, and it did. I was able to save him but he died later.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her ghostly form come through a closed window, walk down to the couch then jump down to the floor, she paused to sniff some tools laying in the floor in front of the TV. Then she ran down the hall and I haven't seen her since.

I could only see her out of the corner of my eye, if I looked directly at her she would disappear.

I wasn't the least bit afraid either. I found the experience awesome. It really proved to me there is life after death and these people saying they have seen a ghost or having problems with a evil spirit probably aren't lying at least not all the time.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Well I'm sorry to hear about your kitty cat's. The death of my cat Newton nearly killed me. But I'd guess it brought you some comfort to know she wasn't actually gone, just changed. :) Have you had any interesting dreams about your kitties since they passed? Sometimes, when such a close bond is formed, our passed loved ones (pets included) will pay us a visit that way. After Newton died, I had a dream where he was in various types of peril and I had to rescue him. It ended with us both safe and sound after a harrowing experience. :) The way I felt afterwards I knew the dream was no accident, but a sort of message from him that he was going to be just fine.

- Chameleon

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I never dream about them since they have died, just before about something happening to them. Guess they have nothing to tell me.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Well I had to have Newton put down after he was hit by a car, and the guilt was tearing me apart, so I needed that message to find closure.

Any other sorta paranormal events that you've experienced?

- Chameleon