• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Atari Emulator

Fantasy

The White Wolf
I got a link for it, but it won't let me post it, lawl, not enough posts.
Anyways, just go into Google, and search 'Atari Emulator', simple, no?
Emulator-Zone has what seems to be a working one.

dDave

V.I.P.
The 2600 had some games that were really good. I still don't know what the point of the original pitfall was but it was still fun.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You could easily find it on a P2P program, and ROMs in mass quantities.

dDave

V.I.P.
Well I actually have the Pitfall 2600 game for PC, I got it way back in 1995 with an IBM Aptiva Computer, (yes I actually had Windows 95), The 2600 Game came as an additional feature to a game called Pitfall The Mayan Adventure, I'm pretty sure that it was the pitfall game that came right after the 2600, I really loved this game, and would definitely recommend it to anybody that wanted to try a new game. You can get it for like 2 or 3 dollars on ebay, I would check it out.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Guys

You can tell people how to get them, but don't link to where you can get them. I'm giving serious infractions next time I see it.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Are you kidding me !!!

The emulators as far as I know are legal and putting links to where they can be found is legal so what's the problem ???

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
If you'd like to go the legal route, try looking for Activision Anthology: Remix Edition on eBay or other sites. It's collection of a ton of Activision's Atari games, re-released for PC not long ago. Lots of great stuff on there.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Are you kidding me !!!

The emulators as far as I know are legal and putting links to where they can be found is legal so what's the problem ???
Linking to ROMS/Emulators sites can get Hybrix in trouble, and potentially getting this site (forums) closed for good

Nintendo doesnt allow for any of there software to be downloaded through roms/emulators. Others might approve, but its best if they arent posted