• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Empire State Building Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11142390/

This is horrible. Somebody jumped off of the 66th floor of the Empire State Building yesterday.

:(

Julie

Registered Member
That is extremely sad. What stuck out for me is that he jumped from the 66th floor & they found him on the 6th floor. Put those three numbers together.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, I didn't realise that. That is very odd... Very odd indeed.. I HIGHLY doubt he planned it like that, but we will never know. It's just one of those things. :(

Julie

Registered Member
Call it a gift, call it a curse...I'm not sure what to call it. I've always had a knack for noticing stuff like that.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
How can life be so bad at the age of 21 that you would want to end it? That is so sad, and Julie your right, those numbers are freaky.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
00vega said:
What an idiot. Why would he choose the 66th floor when there are at least 64 other perfectly fatal falling distances under it? So dumb.

LOL yes exactly.....unless the 66th floor was the first floor that he knew he would be reduced to a puddle of ooze......if of course that was what he wanted....I dunno :-/

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
66 floors gives him a few seconds to realize what a mistake it was but there ain't nothing he can do about it.

As far as the numbers 66 and so on goes.

f you fold up a dollar bill a certain way you can see a plane crashing into the twin towers and smoke rising from them. Both are coincides. . . . or are they?

Hhhmmmm.
I'm gonna go watch the Zapruder film :D

Status
Not open for further replies.