Emperor for a week!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vidic15, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

If you were the Emperor of the World for a week:

What things would you like to do in that single day???

I would do this:
    I'd sit on my throne and try to figure out why the hell they would make me am emporer.

I wouldnt wanna be an Emperor, too much stress and tension

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

If I were made Emporer of the world even for a day this is what I would do. I'd have all of the children of the world join hands and sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."

Was the touchy feely kind of answer you were looking for?

Hoosier.

3. Circle_One

Circle_One Guest

I'd rather be Queen of the World. But if I were made so, I would first make my subjects erect a massive statue of me, made entirely of chocolate and lime jello.

Hmm.. I don't know what I would do after that. I'll have to think about it, haha.

4. dude...

I'd just have a fuckin blast doing everything illegal, then take everything i want and also laugh in my parents faces for not being able to tell me what to do lol

5. The Hitman

The Hitman Guest

I would send food and medical aid to all the poor and sick places on the planet.

6. Luke Wolf

Luke Wolf Guest

First, I would say "Fuckin' A!"
    Then I would make all drugs legal, and smoke alot of weed.
    Then I would demand Frito Lay to make more production plants to keep up with the increased demand for munchies, since weed would be legal.
    I would make taxes very minimal.
    And anyone that wants to complain, or start war, they will be killed. Or be forced to smoke a joint every hour on the hour.

7. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

That the same thing i would do.

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Joke or not, Someone will find this offensive, Think before you post something that may offend someone

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Maybe it was. That still doesn't make it right to put forth an anti-semetic statement. You should delete it yourself before we have to.

Hoosier.

10. LeBronIzHot

LeBronIzHot Guest

I will be a queen and I will get all the medicine and aid for the sick children and end the war and get peace between races