• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Emma, Daren Young, Summer Rae released

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Emma released by WWE

Emma is a bit of a surprise, although they supposedly weren't happy with her not going along with the Emmalina character. The other issue is, besides Alexa and Alicia, what female heels do they have on Raw right now?

Young kept getting hurt, and besides his tag team with Titus, never really did much.

Summer also kept getting hurt, and, although she seemed quite talented, the E never really wanted to push her. Supposedly, she wanted to leave.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Meanwhile, Lio Rush putting his foot in his mouth very early in his WWE stint, joking about Emma's release and I don't think he's gonna be pushed for a while after this. If not ever.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Emma was has been in the doghouse for a while. Don't forget she was already fired and brought back over the shoplifting situation

I won't miss any of them to be honest...Emma maybe a little.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I liked Emma's heel character but she never really got much of an opportunity with it. I mean it's not like she was Charlotte in-ring or anything, but she had a little something to offer. Young was better in-ring than he ever got credit for, but just never had much of a presence. Summer Rae was....Summer Raey.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Emma was has been in the doghouse for a while. Don't forget she was already fired and brought back over the shoplifting situation

I won't miss any of them to be honest...Emma maybe a little.
But like Dave Meltzer mentioned, had they known they would release Emma, they would've had her squashed by Asuka in her debut rather than having 2 competitive matches with her. So that's why it's confusing. Either they made a sudden change in decisions or it was Emma who requested her release.

Also of note: Hideo Itami is scheduled to debut in the Cruiserweight division in a short-term future and WWE is interested in Rockstar Spud also for the Cruiserweight division.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth NBA 7
Frenzy Advice 16
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 8
T General Discussion 7