EMINEM

Discussion in 'Music' started by Turbo, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

After reading the music that pumps it up thread i felt that Eminem deserves his own thread. As most of you know I'm a big rock/metal person. But i do listen to other types of music. Eminem is one of the few rap artists that i listen to. His first album was good but not deep. the rest of his albums are 98 percent deep. listen to toy soldiers and the new single and you'll see that he totally has his head on his shoulders.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

His Encore album is his most powerful album ever, i adore his latest work ^___^

3. Cloud

Cloud Guest

I really hate rap, and I don't really like Eminem. Just not my style of music. But his new song called Shake That is pretty cool.

4. Wow, most people consider Encore to be his WORST album ever. Marshall Mathers LP was the BEST, and I also enjoyed the Eminem Show. Those were classic, especially the first I mentioned. I prefer his earlier work then recent one, but I still enjoy his recent work.

5. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show were the most deep when it comes to him beginning to open up. I like all his stuff but the later is more expressive and shows that his opinions and thoughts are realistic and he's got the guts to say it too.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

his Greatest Hits has the new songs which were pretty cool, hes like my favorite performer! Encore was like his 2nd best album, it was a nominee about 2 or 3 times

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

When Eminem is not joking around in is songs, and he's serious then he's very good I love a lot of is songs that you do not hear on the Radio, I love Toy Soldier and When I am gone. I know those songs you hear on the radio but they're my favorite songs from Eminem

8. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

i like those and Lose Yourself, Shake That, and Till I Collpase

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I didnt really like Lose Yourself to be honest with you, I though it sucked ass, but Shake that Ass with Nate Dogg is really good. Nate Dogg is a good singer.

10. Encore has some good songs, but I think it was the worst album, this is the first time I've actually heard people say its that good.