Eminem Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Fresh, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I DEMAND for this wall to be 1024x768 or higher resolution Fresh!

Yesh, I think it's that awesome^^ The splatter is done really well and the position of Eminem is good too, not too much effect so it doesn't distract attention from him. Hey, that's an excellent way of hiding the parts of the render that were cut off, I might have to try to do that effect sometime. It's not too oversharpened and the gradients and filters are balancing out well too. I give your "wall" a 10/10

I still want it in that resolution though Fresh.....don't make me come at you!;)

P.S. Make a tut so I can learn how to use real life images! I have to boost up activity in the place somehow again along with your help and others!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Ya I agree with KYO on this one Fresh. That Eminem Wallpaper is sick. I like that it's so unique and very original. I've seen a lot of wallpapers in my time, but I haven't seen any of them have this type of style. I have to give it a perfect score(wow I haven't given one of those in a long time) 10/10 buddy you deserve it. Keep up the good work.

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

It would have been in the correct resolution, but its been so long since my last wall I forgot the measurements and put in 1024x867 lol, I got the width backwards but its all good i'll resize it when I get some time(hopefully soon).Thanks for the 10s, I hope to start producing more art of this calibur, I might go pro with GFX.