• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eminem vs. Mariah Carey/Nick Cannon

Konshentz

Konshentz
So, I am sure some of you have heard Eminem's newest CD Relapse, which had the song "Bagpipes From Baghdad" on it. It was considered a "diss" towards Mariah carey and Nick Cannon. Afterwards, Nick would make himself look foolish by saying he'd end Eminem's career and Mariah Carey realeased her own response...

YouTube - Mariah Carey - Obsessed

Well, Eminem just responded to that song/video. This is why singers or actors, should never diss rappers. Stupid.

YouTube - The Warning-Eminem [Mariah Carey Diss] 2009 Watch [H/Q]

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
nice, I lawled.

yeah I dont know what the hell she's thinking going toe to toe in a diss track against Em. Honestly though, even ICP got owned by Em back in the day when they tried that and at the time they were pretty good :hah: hell most people probably dont even remember ICP! Thats just how good Em is hahaha.

Turbo

Registered Member
Absolutely priceless. You don't go for a battle of any kind when someone has dirt on you. I kinda hope Nick and Mariah keep being stupid just to hear more from Eminem, his next album could be called "The Nick and Mariah Chronicles".

viLky

ykLiv
That's filthy. Not to piss off any of you Eminem fans, but it's disturbing that people can capitalize off of making fun of other people. It's a sure sign we're all going to Hell when people like Eminem can profit and become famous by making disgusting and grude remarks about other people in his music.

Turbo

Registered Member
i see your point vilky, but is Nick any better actually saying that he'll kill Eminem over a song on his Relapse album?

viLky

ykLiv
i see your point vilky, but is Nick any better actually saying that he'll kill Eminem over a song on his Relapse album?
Of course not. However, at least in Nick's case I can understanding him defending his wife from Eminem's remarks in his previous song.

Turbo

Registered Member
that is true vilky, but they both should've just ignored Eminem's track on Relapse, by ignoring it and not saying anything you do better damage as opposed to a song battle.

sb1732

Registered Member
They were talking about this on the radio just a minute ago. I wanted to hear the songs but my internet's not working properly today so i can't watch videos. I'll listen to them tomorrow.

However, i don't like Mariah Carey so i guess i'd be on eminems side for this. Not that i'm a major fan of either i do think its pretty funny when people make songs taking a stab at someone else famous. Haha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Dissing is just part of rap, and usually, it is the best part. I prefer to see two rappers go at it, but when an ugly ass pop singer and a little weasel go after Eminem, it is their own fault when they end up looking like a fool.

My favorite line in the song was "You gonna ruin my career, you better get one" aimed at Nick Cannon. Good stuff.