• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Embedding tweets

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would be pretty great if we had the option to embed tweets on these forums. I know this forum supports it. Can you make it @Mirage

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
That would be a lot of fun, actually. We have a lot of very active twitter users from north of the border here, and I know that @Millz and I reference certain users a lot for sports quotes (@Millz -- see: Matt Sebek during MLB season haha).

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Yeah, I think it'd be nice if we could have this feature to add in various topics on the board. Sometimes instead of doing strenuous searches for an article in particular, embedding tweets instead would be way better.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm pretty addicted to Twitter, and there's a lot of great stuff I could add to some posts and we were able to use this option. Copying and Pasting it is just not the same.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The other forum I go to, all you need to do is this

[ MEDIA=twitter ] embeded tweet [ /MEDIA ]

But, that doesn't work here, either.

*No spaces between the brackets.