Embarrising

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Nardinho, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Nardinho

Nardinho New Member

Lads this is probably the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to me. I was at my girlfriends house tonight for dinner, and shortly after i had to go #2. My Gf's brother was in the downstairs bathroom, so i went upstairs to use the master bathroom. I was about to take a shit, and I remembered something my friend told me called AC Slatering. AC Slatering is when you take a shit facing backwards on the toilet, just how on saved by the bell AC Slater always sat backwards on a chair. So when I was taking a shit, My stomach was facing the back of the toilet, and my back was facing the door. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and began to get nervous. Since AC SLatering is a tough position to get into, it requires taking off your boxers. So there I am sitting in my GF's parents bathroom taking a shit with my pants off and facing the wrong way on the toilet. My shit was about halfway out when the footsteps became closer. I then turned around to see that I had not locked the door. Trying to finish as quickly as I could, I began pushing harder and harder. Suddenly, the door opened, and my gf's mum stood there in shock staring at me. We made eye contact for a split second, and I was so embarassed I wanted to die. I quickly finished up, got dressed, and ran out of the house as quickly as I could. I am expecting my gf to break up with me tommorow. I am so embarassed and I hope my gf doesnt blabber about this, Ill die if anyone else finds out.

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

The only thing that is lol worthy about this thread is the spelling of the topic....

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

oh my fucking god! :-o

im sorry but that is hilarious to me...... :lol: i can understand why you are so embarrassed though :tired:
    but what i dont understand is why you felt the need to do this AC slater shit whilst at someone else's house!? especially at ur GF's place of all places lol why didnt you just try that little experiment out at ur own place and just have a normal shit at her place

oh my :lol:
    you must tell us what happens tomorrow, if anything

Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Moved to Sub-Talk. I feel sorry for anyone who believes that story.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.