Embarrassing Moments?

Nanner

Registered Member
precision said:
Nope....never done anything Embarrassing...nope...never... ;) well, there was this one time, but it doesn't count because it involved tequila...and an Emu. :grin:

Hmmmmm........this one needs a little more detail!!!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I could only imagine...

It seems that of you have a good imagination you might be able to figure it out, as its probably not right to be posted in the forum anyhow lol

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Since you brought that up, this one drunk guy came in New Year's day and needed to find a collar for his dog but not sure what size it was. He said that he would be right back because he said that he was going to his car and bring his dog in. So he comes back in the store and said that he must of left his dog at home. I'm sure he had a blast on New Year's Eve.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
precision said:
Nope....never done anything Embarrassing...nope...never... ;) well, there was this one time, but it doesn't count because it involved tequila...and an Emu. :grin:

OMG! I am laughing so hard I"M crying! AHHH HA HA HA HA HA!

precision

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Hmmmmm........this one needs a little more detail!!!

lets just say that you CANNOT ride an Emu when you have been drinking, and trust me on this one.....they DO NOT like it when you try to put a saddle on one. ( and you thought it would be dirty, you should be ashamed of yourself :smirk: )

and msbabe.... I'm glad I could get you to at least smile a little, you've been sounding like you needed it.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
precision said:
lets just say that you CANNOT ride an Emu when you have been drinking, and trust me on this one.....they DO NOT like it when you try to put a saddle on one. ( and you thought it would be dirty, you should be ashamed of yourself :smirk: )

and msbabe.... I'm glad I could get you to at least smile a little, you've been sounding like you needed it.

LOL OHHH how I would have LOVED to seen that!!

precision

Registered Member
Msbabe....Tell you what, I have an Uncle in Miss, and lucky for you he has an Emu farm, you stop and pick up the Tequilla and a saddle and I'll bring the video camera....I'm sure he would let you try to ride one....lol