Embarrassing Moments?

doubles2004

Registered Member
ok after all of these i will keep mine to myself but hey i needed a good laugh thanks msbabe

precision

Registered Member
Nope....never done anything Embarrassing...nope...never... ;) well, there was this one time, but it doesn't count because it involved tequila...and an Emu. :grin:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
My most embarassing moment was......

Well, if I tell you, you will be witnessing my 2nd most embarassing moment, so it's probably best kept a secret. :lol:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Forehead Guy said:

Well, if I tell you, you will be witnessing my 2nd most embarassing moment, so it's probably best kept a secret. :lol:

LOL I hear ya! my lips are sealed on this topic as well hehehe

:eek:hno: :lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:

cluck cluck cluck cluck.......

kromsales

Registered Member
Was pregnant with second one. Thought i broke my water in walmart. Turns out it wasnt my water LOL Opps!

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Ok, everyone is going to get a kick out of this one. I am not a drug addict and know nothing about drugs. So my friends were having a conversation and they were saying weed and marijuana. I asked them what was the difference between those. Kind of like that Southwest Airline Commercial. "Need to get away for awhile?"

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well its not my embarressing moment, that will some later, but along the lined of the "drugs"

I worked graveyard for 2 years, one night this 80 year old woman came into the store and asked "Sonny, where do you keep your drugs" I could barely contain my laughter...