Embarrassing Moments?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok, so how is it possible to get totally embarrassed on the internet? LOL

I've been calling Andrew, Anthony!! LOL

I have been nicely corrected and now stand RED FACED!! LOL

So I wondered, what is YOUR most embarrassing moment!

Though this was not my most embarrassing moment. I think my most embarrassing was when I came out of the bathroom when i worked at red kap and had someone tell me I had toliet paper strining from the back of my pants!!! OH BOY!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Now this is a great subject! We all get to tell on ourselves? hahaha! Good thinkin' MsBabeDoll...
I think really high on my list was when my Maid of Honor announced to my very conservative Mommy that I was wearing a very sexy thong style panty under my wedding gown! OMG! Both she and I turned white as sheets! :lol:
Whew! that was fun to tell....Who's next?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!! Well being the ditzi person I am, I tend to have LOTS of embarrassing moments!

And well this one was pretty embarrassing too..........I was in a coworkers office, (a guy) and I was standing by his desk and we were talking about something and it was SO funny, and I was laughing so hard I started to pass gas....YES! (not the stinky kind!) but it was short loud "poots" and I about DIED! and he just laughed and laughed and Well, they WILL NOT let me live that down!

Give me awhile, I am sure I can remember more! LOL

Msbabedoll said:
LOL!!! Well being the ditzi person I am, I tend to have LOTS of embarrassing moments!

And well this one was pretty embarrassing too..........I was in a coworkers office, (a guy) and I was standing by his desk and we were talking about something and it was SO funny, and I was laughing so hard I started to pass gas....YES! (not the stinky kind!) but it was short loud "poots" and I about DIED! and he just laughed and laughed and Well, they WILL NOT let me live that down!

Give me awhile, I am sure I can remember more! LOL
You just gave me an embarrassing moment...I laughed so loud at yours, the agent came over to see what was so funny and caught me playing around again...Good thing he's a good sport...BTW what's your new nickname at work (surely they've renamed you by now); it has to be something cute and clever from all your co-workers!! LOL Thanks for the smile!

I think everyones too embarrassed to talk about their embarrassing moments...LOL :lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I think everyones too embarrassed to talk about their embarrassing moments...LOL :lol:

I can't think of any offhand that I didn't do myself.......meaning intentionally :D I'm sure there are a million of them but none come to mind.....

I'll have to ask the hubby.....I'm SURE he'll remember some!

Nanner said:
I can't think of any offhand that I didn't do myself.......meaning intentionally :D I'm sure there are a million of them but none come to mind.....

I'll have to ask the hubby.....I'm SURE he'll remember some!

I think my husband has mine all written down in a notebook somewhere sorted by date and level of embarrassment! MEN!

Mina

Registered Member
I have tons of them, but the one that comes to mind it a TOTAL blond moment...

Someone called to sell light bulbs for the blind...My responce was to ask why blind people needed light bulbs.... The guy laughed so hard that he hung up.

Of course my family won't let me live it down.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
You just gave me an embarrassing moment...I laughed so loud at yours, the agent came over to see what was so funny and caught me playing around again...Good thing he's a good sport...BTW what's your new nickname at work (surely they've renamed you by now); it has to be something cute and clever from all your co-workers!! LOL Thanks for the smile!

So glad I could help! LOL I'm used to people laughing at my expense! hehe

Actually they have not renamed me, but they HAVE not let me live it down and I SWORE them to secrecy! LOL

Mina said:
I have tons of them, but the one that comes to mind it a TOTAL blond moment...

Someone called to sell light bulbs for the blind...My responce was to ask why blind people needed light bulbs.... The guy laughed so hard that he hung up.

Of course my family won't let me live it down.
Okay that's the 2nd time I've done it! Sitting at my desk here at work and laughing like an idiot! Thanks, I needed it!