• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Elvis Show car..

nani1987

Registered Member
That is so cool.....................my fav color........lol wonder who is gonna go to france to pick it up.................nani

doubles2004

Registered Member
Very Cool . Nani you buy It I will go pick It up :lol: :lol:

trees

Registered Member
Very cool car! I think once "GP" swoops up an auction of mine I will buy it and run on over there and pick it up! Heck I might even hire someone to bring it to me! :) :) :)

nani1987

Registered Member
hey you buy it doubles and I will go pick it up and come back in 6 months to see the country side of france...............o la la............nani
viva le france....

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey see It was my Idea and you go change It.. hmmmm Aint fair

doubles2004

Registered Member
No I dont your dreaming nani. hahahaha

TGirl

Registered Member
ok nani and doubles....lol STOP IT!! hahahahah

I want this car........mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn how cool is that!!??!! I got married by elvis ya know...that would have been cool driving around in it in Vegas hahahahaha ok we (AS) need to buy it for our "Trip"

nani1987

Registered Member
lol hey i never thought of that tgirl............doubles just loves to tease me all the time............wwwwwwwwaaaaaaa but married by elvis..........woo hoo had to been a cool site...............to see. i wonder how many will it fit?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Music 4
T Bathroom Wall 3
Dabs Music 6
Unity Bathroom Wall 6
Dabs General Discussion 10