EllyDicious is a LIAR!

konboye

Registered Member
ROTFLMAO, well, this is all kinds of interesting. You seem to take everything at face value. And you really like her. LOL, for you to have gone to that length to verify her signature, that says a ton about how you feel about her. I might just be ranting here, pardon my ignorance.

Hiei

The Hierophant

Hiei

The Hierophant
ROTFLMAO, well, this is all kinds of interesting. You seem to take everything at face value. And you really like her. LOL, for you to have gone to that length to verify her signature, that says a ton about how you feel about her. I might just be ranting here, pardon my ignorance.

I think it says more about how bored I am than anything. Good shot, though, champ.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
no. he hates me so much that he's trying to prove how much of a LIAR I am.

duh.

Hiei

The Hierophant
...that was taken from his mom's kar by me.

Not to disagree with you, but I'd have to disagree with you. I'm pretty sure that I found photographic evidence online that my mom has a vagina. Though, you still could have taken the jizz yogurt from there.

<_<

>_>

:-/

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Not to disagree with you, but I'd have to disagree with you. I'm pretty sure that I found photographic evidence online that my mom has a vagina. Though, you still could have taken the jizz yogurt from there.

<_<

>_>

:-/
kar=vagina you dummy.

Bliss

Sally Twit