'Ello

Hi, my name is Nicole and I am 26 years old from NJ. I am a game design major at the local community college and I am a mother too. I enjoy anime, manga, video games, rpgs, history, mythology, going out with friends, concerts, going to the movies, art, and much more. I hope to meet new friends here and see you all around. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Nicole, it's great to have you join GF. You seem to have a lot of different interest which is great. Hopefully you do decide to stick around these parts, since I'm sure if you give them a chance you'll enjoy yourself a whole lot.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
New Jersey eh... I guess I'll leave the NJ comments to myself until I get to know you a little better. Anyway... Welcome!

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I've seen you around, you seem like a bright addition to the GF family. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Also,

I immensely enjoy everything you listed, except history. What video games/RPGS do you enjoy?

Arathald

Registered Member
Welcome! I see that you listed movies as one of your interests. What kind of movies do you like? My personal favorites are Stranger than Fiction and The Devil Wears Prada.

I'm also fairly interested in games, although, honestly, they tend to be one of the first things to go when I'm rather busy (although I'll watch TV and movies when I'm doing any kind of work at home, whether it's cooking, cleaning, or any of the million things I do on my computer).

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hi Nicole. Welcome to GF. You seem like a well rounded person and a great addition to the forum. You will find many members here who share your interests. Especially the gaming side of it! :) I will be representing the history and mythology side, as I have a bit of a passion for that myself.

Stick around. ;)