• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'ello.

Crixus

Registered Member
Figure I may as well get the introduction out of the way, so, hello. Hopefully I will enjoy my stay here.

See you around! ^-^

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Welcome to GF, Crixus. The more the merrier, I always say. Can you tell us a little about what you're into?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Well there's something for everyone at GF so I'm sure you'll enjoy posting. Welcome!

Crixus

Registered Member
Welcome to GF, Crixus. The more the merrier, I always say. Can you tell us a little about what you're into?

I'm into the usual stuff, video games, music, and movies/TV. I mostly play FPS, RTS, Adventure, and the occasional RPG. I love Heavy Metal and Classic Rock. I enjoy most genres of movies, could live without horror as they continuously fail to horrify me, except in the sense they were overwhelmingly bad. That should suffice. ^^

Xeilo

V.I.P.
I'm into the usual stuff, video games, music, and movies/TV. I mostly play FPS, RTS, Adventure, and the occasional RPG. I love Heavy Metal and Classic Rock. I enjoy most genres of movies, could live without horror as they continuously fail to horrify me, except in the sense they were overwhelmingly bad. That should suffice. ^^
Sound like my kind of guy, welcome to GF, hope you enjoy it as much as we do, catch ya around the forum!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
That suffices. You're totally in the right place. How'd you find GF?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Emrys Introductions 22
MoonBunny Introductions 10
Ferrary33 Introductions 0
Rokrin Introductions 9
D Introductions 18