• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'ello

Ferrary33

Greets to all GF members, I'm new here, still just looking around a little, getting the general feeling of the board. Tons of posts to see so it's going slowly :lol:

Short introduction:
I live in Slovenia (Europe), I visit tech faculty, learning programming and anything remotely similar to that.

I like:

• digital graphics art
  • anything that stimulates my imagination (novels anyone?)
  • Eating.
  • movies
  • games
  • wasting my time on movies and games
  • general slacking/deep thinking
I dislike:

• school
  • any form of purposeful work
  • anything repetitive (i can handle 2-3 anything more is just not funny anymore)
ATM my persona is slowly diving into emo mode, so I decided to make an attempt at cheering myself up. I typed 'general forums' into google and here I am.

Hope you'll enjoy my bad sense of humor as much as I do and, of course, I look forward to beig here :)

P.S: I usually don't say much, so when I do, I try to make sure my toughts are thouroughly expressed, hence the long posts :) Hope you don't mind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Emrys Introductions 22
MoonBunny Introductions 10
Crixus Introductions 18
Rokrin Introductions 9
D Introductions 18