'Ello.

Rokrin

Registered Member
Rokrin here...I got randomly IM'd by someone to join this site and figured I would. Seems like a good place to talk about various things.

Lessee...I'm Canadian...I do Web Design and Graphic Design for a living outside of working at Staples...doing a degree in Programming next year...I play games and skateboard when I'm not working...and currently I'm involved with a project (Project Reunion) with two other people to play all the Final Fantasy games in a week during the summer. It's spreading like a virus.

That's...pretty much it.

Hope to see you all around,
Rokrin

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I'm glad you responded to my instant message. I know that you have great knowledge when it comes to gaming, so hopefully you'll make a huge difference in that section and make it a little more active. I'm sure your really going to like these forums if you give them a chance.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
You're gonna play all of them in a week? Are you going to record it? That would be insane to watch sped up.

Welcome! Graphics, web design, videogames. You should fit right in. :)

Rokrin

Registered Member
You're gonna play all of them in a week? Are you going to record it? That would be insane to watch sped up.

Welcome! Graphics, web design, videogames. You should fit right in. :)
We're actually streaming it all live on ustream. :)

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Lessee...I'm Canadian...I do Web Design and Graphic Design for a living outside of working at Staples...doing a degree in Programming next year...
Hi and welcome Rokrin!
I'm a web designer too, outside my place of work.
Currently don't have much to do in that area except maintain a college website.
What programming language are you gonna study? Or will you be doing a bit of each?

Enjoy GF!

Rokrin

Registered Member
Hi and welcome Rokrin!
I'm a web designer too, outside my place of work.
Currently don't have much to do in that area except maintain a college website.
What programming language are you gonna study? Or will you be doing a bit of each?

Enjoy GF!
I currently know a lot of C/C++ (from Robotics days) and a fair bit of Python. And HTML and Java, but those don't really count :p. I haven't nailed down precisely which language I'm going to do in college/university, though.

Will do!