'Ello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rokrin, May 4, 2008.

1. Rokrin

Rokrin Registered Member

Rokrin here...I got randomly IM'd by someone to join this site and figured I would. Seems like a good place to talk about various things.

Lessee...I'm Canadian...I do Web Design and Graphic Design for a living outside of working at Staples...doing a degree in Programming next year...I play games and skateboard when I'm not working...and currently I'm involved with a project (Project Reunion) with two other people to play all the Final Fantasy games in a week during the summer. It's spreading like a virus.

That's...pretty much it.

Hope to see you all around,
    Rokrin

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums my friend, I'm glad you responded to my instant message. I know that you have great knowledge when it comes to gaming, so hopefully you'll make a huge difference in that section and make it a little more active. I'm sure your really going to like these forums if you give them a chance.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

You're gonna play all of them in a week? Are you going to record it? That would be insane to watch sped up.

Welcome! Graphics, web design, videogames. You should fit right in. :)

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Hello and welcome. Have fun posting!

5. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Nice to have ya Rokrin, sounds like you'll enjoy yourself here.

6. Rokrin

Rokrin Registered Member

We're actually streaming it all live on ustream. :)

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome dude, have fun here. You'll love it.

8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Hi and welcome Rokrin!
    I'm a web designer too, outside my place of work.
    Currently don't have much to do in that area except maintain a college website.
    What programming language are you gonna study? Or will you be doing a bit of each?

Enjoy GF!

9. Rokrin

Rokrin Registered Member

I currently know a lot of C/C++ (from Robotics days) and a fair bit of Python. And HTML and Java, but those don't really count :p. I haven't nailed down precisely which language I'm going to do in college/university, though.

Will do!

10. garret

garret SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P

Welcome to GF. i just sent you a friend request so please be my friend.

Last edited: May 5, 2008