• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'Ello.

Rokrin

Registered Member
Rokrin here...I got randomly IM'd by someone to join this site and figured I would. Seems like a good place to talk about various things.

Lessee...I'm Canadian...I do Web Design and Graphic Design for a living outside of working at Staples...doing a degree in Programming next year...I play games and skateboard when I'm not working...and currently I'm involved with a project (Project Reunion) with two other people to play all the Final Fantasy games in a week during the summer. It's spreading like a virus.

That's...pretty much it.

Hope to see you all around,
Rokrin

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums my friend, I'm glad you responded to my instant message. I know that you have great knowledge when it comes to gaming, so hopefully you'll make a huge difference in that section and make it a little more active. I'm sure your really going to like these forums if you give them a chance.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
You're gonna play all of them in a week? Are you going to record it? That would be insane to watch sped up.

Welcome! Graphics, web design, videogames. You should fit right in. :)

Rokrin

Registered Member
You're gonna play all of them in a week? Are you going to record it? That would be insane to watch sped up.

Welcome! Graphics, web design, videogames. You should fit right in. :)
We're actually streaming it all live on ustream. :)

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Lessee...I'm Canadian...I do Web Design and Graphic Design for a living outside of working at Staples...doing a degree in Programming next year...
Hi and welcome Rokrin!
I'm a web designer too, outside my place of work.
Currently don't have much to do in that area except maintain a college website.
What programming language are you gonna study? Or will you be doing a bit of each?

Enjoy GF!

Rokrin

Registered Member
Hi and welcome Rokrin!
I'm a web designer too, outside my place of work.
Currently don't have much to do in that area except maintain a college website.
What programming language are you gonna study? Or will you be doing a bit of each?

Enjoy GF!
I currently know a lot of C/C++ (from Robotics days) and a fair bit of Python. And HTML and Java, but those don't really count :p. I haven't nailed down precisely which language I'm going to do in college/university, though.

Will do!

garret

SEMPER PI Bitch! Always P
Welcome to GF. i just sent you a friend request so please be my friend.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Emrys Introductions 22
MoonBunny Introductions 10
Crixus Introductions 18
Ferrary33 Introductions 0
D Introductions 18