• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'ello folks!

D

DC781

Yes it's true, DC has joined the boards. Thank you thank you *bows repeatedly* I know you just can't stand it! Me either!! :p

So now I have another forum to keep track of and terrorize that only DC can accomplish!! So lets see what trouble we can stir up here!!

31marquis32

hey wats up welcome to fc...and please dont terrorize this site if you want to terrorize a site go to mixmakers.net :)

D

DC781

Lol. yes ma'am :p....but that's what us demons due :( we terrorize ppl....I guess I can try to behave....:D

31marquis32

na dawg just go to mixmakers.net you can terrorize them as much as you want

Blur

iPimp
Welcome. FC is terror-free! We keep it that way. Vote or die.

:D

31marquis32

I think i'd would rather choose vote:D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums DC. That was a pretty entertaining introduction message if I can say so. Anyways hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here at Fusion Central, and hopefully you'll become an active member and become a part of the FC family.

D

DC781

Aw...look at all your ppl gangin up on me and welcoming me to the forums!! I feel so loved :D

31marquis32

lol...but yeah DC you need to get a new sig cuz your isnt workin so go to the art and design section and request on ok :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Emrys Introductions 22
MoonBunny Introductions 10
Crixus Introductions 18
Ferrary33 Introductions 0
Rokrin Introductions 9