• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'ello 'ello.

Emrys

Registered Member
What a waste of a trip. ;)

And... giraffes and penguins? Is this some surreal joke I don't understand?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't know what it is. But they do it in every intro thread. Just wait and see!

lol @ wasted trip
He loves them. I just hate all sports. But I bought him the tickets to visit the ground so I had to go with him. STUPID GIFT.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Hello Emyrs! Welcome to GF. We love new members and especially those that are active and opinionated! Glad to have you and nice to see you posting around.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Be nice Bliss, I would love to visit Old Trafford :(

Welcome to the forum champ, what football team do you go for then?

Emrys

Registered Member
I don't, Aleks. I find football to be painfully boring. :)

Dekzper

Registered Member
Welcome to the forum! :D I remember Monstertoad101 and I know where Manchester is.
Omg! :-o Bliss mispelled "winners" again! Dunno why, but she always spells it l a m e r s, strange. :lol:

Eph's just taking advantage cause he knows I'm too busy partying on Saturday nights to post, lol. What kinds of music do you like? We have an awesome music section! :nod:

Oh, and enjoy the penguinz and giraffes! :D

Emrys

Registered Member
Generally metal, though I've been known to stay to folk and teeeeeny bits of classical on occasion.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Generally metal, though I've been known to stay to folk and teeeeeny bits of classical on occasion.
Totally cool. :D We def need more metal in the music threads. I'm all over metal, alternative rock, punk, hard style, and some crunk.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Welcome, Emrys. I do like your username!

And please, do enjoy the fine selection of giraffes and penguins on offer here!

Oh, and do you like to read? If so, what literary delights are your eyes and mind feasting upon at the moment?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoonBunny Introductions 10
Crixus Introductions 18
Ferrary33 Introductions 0
Rokrin Introductions 9
D Introductions 18