• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

'ello 'ello.

Emrys

Registered Member
Good evening, people of GF. I'm a new guy.

Fancied a place to talk about stuff, a friend uses this on occasion so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Don't go disappointing me now! :D

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
where ya from man? welcome here. You saying a friend of yours is on GF? who might that be perchance?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hey there! Make yourself at home and get not so new. Who helped you to find us, and from whereabouts do you hail?

Emrys

Registered Member
Manchester, in England. Wonderful place that it is.

monstertoad101's her username, I believe.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Oh never heard of her. did she just recently join? Cause I haven`t seen her around.

Emrys

Registered Member
Nah, but she's not a regular or avid user.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Ah that makes sense. Well, hopefully you are more active than her, and it encourages her to be more active :lol:

Emrys

Registered Member
If I can find things to input, I certainly will. Been lacking in places to actually have a discussion other than the pub and the internet offers often a more interesting selection of folks.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hello and welcome.

I've only been to Manchester once. And that was to visit the Man Utd football ground with my boyfriend. Beurk.

Hope you stick around and post lots!

Oh and just to give you a heads up, two lamers will mention giraffes and penguins. Yawn.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoonBunny Introductions 10
Crixus Introductions 18
Ferrary33 Introductions 0
Rokrin Introductions 9
D Introductions 18