• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Elizabeth Taylor dies at the age of 79

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This came to a shocker to me when my friend just told me.

Elizabeth Taylor dies at the age of 79 - thestar.com

She was only 79-years old. That's still young to me. She was a decent actress back in the day, but she was known more for her marriages during the last few decades.

RIP

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
RIP Liz Taylor. I really loved her movies, and she will certainly be missed by a LOT of people inside and outside of the entertainment industry. She was truly groundbreaking.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Know how I heard about this? My manager received a joke text about it a few hours after it was on the news. Nice world we live in.

Anyway, I was shocked to hear about this. But I read up about all her health problems so she was lucky to survive death quite a few times.

RIP.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I was sad to hear about this. I never really watched her movies nor followed her marriages. I've known her more for her activism to fight HIV/AIDS stigma and support awareness. Her family has already said that instead of sending flowers and stuff in her memory, they just better donate it to the aids foundation.

Impact

V.I.P.
Know how I heard about this? My manager received a joke text about it a few hours after it was on the news. Nice world we live in.

Anyway, I was shocked to hear about this. But I read up about all her health problems so she was lucky to survive death quite a few times.

RIP.
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all Bliss. The jokes seem to spread around so quickly.

Anyway, RIP

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I'm glad that younger people know who she is. I thought that the "older crowd" would be the only ones replying to this thread. At one point she was the most famous, sought after actress and most desirable beautiful woman in the world at the peak of her career.

Oh yeah! She was also incredibly hawt during the peak of her career. She looked her best was in "The Last Time I Saw Paris". Wow!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
This news just came to me as a surprise. I am kinda shocked to read about this.

Dabs

Registered Member
I never saw any of her movies, I was more in to her latter years, when she became heavily involved for AIDS and when she started her own perfume line. I have some of her White Diamonds perfume, I love the stuff. And I admire, very much, how she stood by those she called friends, no matter what. She was always present at Michael Jackson's side, she never believed any of the allegations about him. She showed what loyalty was all about. A great lady, she will be missed.