• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Elimination Chamber

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Trapped by 11,000 feet of chain and 16 tons of cold steel, six WWE Superstars will have to endure one night of pure punishment to prove they are worthy of championship gold. Who will survive the Chamber? Don’t miss John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus, CM Punk, and all your favorite Superstars at WWE Elimination Chamber, Sunday, February 19, 8PM ET/5PM PT, live on Pay-Per-View.
Should be interesting to see who's going to be in the two Elimination Chamber matches.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First match announced on Raw.

Elimination Chamber:

-CM Punk
-Dolph Ziggler
-Kofi Kingston
-Chris Jericho
-The Miz
-R Truth

Glad to see Kingston put in this match, I do believe he's talented enough to be main eventing in the WWE, he just needs to show more heart at time.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like the line up a lot and this also means Cena and Rock won't be for the WWE title at Wrestlemania. It appears like the WWE is back on Kingston's side since he beat the Miz on RAW and now is in this match. Good for him. Should be interesting with Punk and Jericho in this one.

Ziggy

Sup?
That is going to be a pretty awesome Chamber Match. Its going to be all over the place with some awesome spots.

Plus you have two feuds going into this with Miz/Truth and Punk/Jericho.

I wonder if the Smackdown Chamber will be near this quality, if it is I'm probably going to buy this PPV.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well they did announce its for the World Title so my guess is this...

Daniel Bryan
Wade Barrett
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
Big Show
Mark Henry

And if Henry is still hurt then maybe someone like a returning Christian gets a spot?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah, for some reason I don't see Mark Henry in the match, especially in a brutal like the Elimination Chamber. That said, he was still put him in the cage match at the Rumble so you never know. They can definitely work around his injury like they did at the Royal Rumble. Have him come last, or have someone brutally hurt him and make him stay down for long periods of time. There's many possibilites, but I much rather see a returning Christian.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only say Henry because he's been the World Champ recently and has been one of the big boys on Smackdown. I agree in that Christian is the better wrestler but Henry probably deserves to be in it since he's been on TV.

Unless he's hurt, of course.

Ziggy

Sup?
I do feel bad for Mark Henry.

Its basically lose-lose for him.

If he keeps pushing himself with an injury then he might end up losing his spot but if he drops out to heal then he might end up losing his spot.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Apparantely they are gonna announce the participants tonight for Smackdown's EC, so we shall wait and see if Sexual Chocolate will be in that match. I highly doubt it though because I think he forced himself to take the Rumble payday probably already knowing that he may not get a Mania payday. I wonder if Wade Barrett is going to be in this match because if he is, he could be the darkhorse to win this match.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 147
Millz Wrestling 82