• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Elimination Chamber

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Time for the pre-show! Mark Henry, the Miz (who's banging Maryse), and Rey Mysterio are on the panel with Josh Matthews.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Let's get hyped up for a Goldust/Cody Rhodes break up and not actually get it. Love to see Mr Perfect's dad there...wish it was Mr Perfect though :(

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Rhodes brothers win the preshow,
Titus over D. Young,
Batista over Del Rio in a squash
Big E beats Swagger to retain the IC title
If a Divas match is added AJ retains
New Age Outlaws retain via DQ
Wyatt's beat The Shield when Ambrose hits Reigns on "accident"
Orton wins the Chamber

BJBirdy

Registered Member
It's go time! I wonder what match will open the card? I hope it's not the Shield/Wyatts. That one should be a little later on.

StroShow

V.I.P.
BJBirdy said:
It's go time! I wonder what match will open the card? I hope it's not the Shield/Wyatts. That one should be a little later on.
If they have the Wyatt family vs the Shield to kick off the show I'll actually be so pissed off.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
BJBirdy said:
If they have the Wyatt family vs the Shield to kick off the show I'll actually be so pissed off.
I'm happy it's Big E vs. Swagger to start. I just won 6 points on another forum's prediction thread :D

StroShow

V.I.P.
This could be a good match if they give them a fair bit of time. Both powerhouses who can pull off some nice spots.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This is already a long commercial for the WWE Network, lol. Not that I blame them I guess.

The pre show was well-wrestled. Glad that if The Brotherhood got the win my boy Cody got the pin.

Swagger and Big E have great in-ring chemistry with their amateur styles…Swagger is still underrated by many fans.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Millz Wrestling 82
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 61