• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Elimination Chamber

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I'm so jaded. I didn't like last year's Elimination Chamber, and I'm not too thrilled about this one, either. Hell, at least Christian's in the Chamber match, instead of Jack Swagger. That's one of the only selling points for me.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
I'm actually considering not ordering it, now. Meh. I'll probably stream it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not ordering it, but I'll still stream it. I cannot miss the Chamber match between the Wyatt Family and the Shield. It should be pretty good. I just hope the WWE doesn't ruin the ending. I have a feeling the Wyatt Family will go over since they're slowly breaking up The Shield. But, Roman Reigns is still going to look very strong in this match.

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Bizzy said:
I'm not ordering it, but I'll still stream it. I cannot miss the Chamber match between the Wyatt Family and the Shield. It should be pretty good. I just hope the WWE doesn't ruin the ending. I have a feeling the Wyatt Family will go over since they're slowly breaking up The Shield. But, Roman Reigns is still going to look very strong in this match.
There's always at least one thing that's ruined on a PPV. Don't be surprised if it's the SHIELD vs. Wyatts match, and that we're force-fed SHIELD, as a team, for even longer.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Elimination Chamber is tonight. Do not forget to make your picks.

*If you correctly predict someone to win a title you get 2 points instead of the standard 1 point

*If you correctly pick the Royal Rumble winner you get 5 points

*If you pick an entire PPV correctly you get an additional 2 points added on (includes getting tag team results exactly right...if matches are added on this is not affected)

*If you pick the person who gets the pinfall in a tag match you get an extra point'

*If you pick the person who takes the pinfall in a tag match you get an extra point

*If you pick the person who wins MITB you win 3 points

*If you pick the person who wins the Elimination Chamber you win 2 points

marc5252

Registered Member
Here are my picks for tonight's Elimination Chamber PPV

Kickoff Tag Team match: Goldust and Cody Rhodes over Curtis Axel and Ryback with Cody pinning Axel
Grudge Match: Titus O'Neil over Darren Young
WWE Tag Team Championship: The New Ages Outlaws over The Usos with Billy Gunn pinning Jey Uso
Grudge Match: Batista over Alberto Del Rio
WWE Intercontinental Championship: Big E retains over Jack Swagger
6-Man Tag Team Match: The Wyatts over The Shield with Bray Wyatt pinning Seth Rollins
WWE World Heavyweight Champion inside the Elimination Chamber: Randy Orton retains over Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Christian, John Cena and Sheamus

BJBirdy

Registered Member

Kickoff Tag Team match: Goldust and Cody Rhodes over Curtis Axel and Ryback with Cody pinning Axel
WWE Tag Team Championship: The New Ages Outlaws over The Usos with Billy Gunn pinning Jey Uso
6-Man Tag Team Match: The Wyatts over The Shield with Bray Wyatt pinning Dean Ambrose
WWE World Heavyweight Champion inside the Elimination Chamber: Randy Orton retains over Daniel Bryan, Cesaro, Christian, John Cena and Sheamus

marc5252

Registered Member
BJBirdy said:

6-Man Tag Team Match: The Wyatts over The Shield with Bray Wyatt pinning Dean Ambrose
it's easy to make your picks when you just have to copy and paste my last post

BJBirdy

Registered Member
marc5252 said:
BJBirdy said:

it's easy to make your picks when you just have to copy and paste my last post
Haha, I agreed with you, except I have Bray pining Dean. Other than that, I think our picks are spot on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Millz Wrestling 82
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 61