• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Elimination Chamber

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Might as well start the new pay per view thread. Everything Elimination Chamber related belongs in here.

TCtheMovie

The show is looking pretty good so far. I was expecting Kane vs. CM Punk to get added, but it looks like that won't happen. I'm guessing Batista vs. Del Rio or possibly Lesnar gets added.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Doesn't look like a bad build so far but expect the fans to go crazy if Punk isn't there and especially if Bryan doesn't win the title in the Chamber

BJBirdy

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
Doesn't look like a bad build so far but expect the fans to go crazy if Punk isn't there and especially if Bryan doesn't win the title in the Chamber
If the fans start chanting "CM PUNK!" or "WE WANT PUNK!" during the show, I'll mark out.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So happy that we will have the Wyatt Family vs Shield in one of the chambers. It should be epic and I'm really curious to see how the WWE are going to book this match.

I'm thinking that Roman is going to spear either Rollins or Ambrose by accident to help continue the break-up of the group.

The crowd is definitely getting behind Roman Reigns more and more since the Royal Rumble Match. That staredown with Triple H on Smackdown was great stuff.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I loved the stare down between him and HHH. It was like I'm the new king of kings around here and there's nothing you can do about it.

Loved every moment of it. Also, that right there was a sign that Roman is the leader of this group.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Chamber should be awesome. I'm glad guys like Cesaro and Christian are in it

I think Batista vs Del Rio is a for sure

I think the 6 man match will be legit as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Millz Wrestling 82
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 61