• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Elimination Chamber 2017

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Anyone excited for Elimination Chamber tonight?

My guess is that Cena retains the title. But, AJ Styles puts on an amazing show.

Last edited:

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Overall, a very enjoyable PPV.

Orton & Harper tore the house down. Harper is now a legit singles guy from this moment forward.

Nikki Bella probably had her best match of her career yet. And if she still has legit neck problems, that match didn't do her any favour.

Extremely happy that Bray Wyatt walked away as WWE Champ and even cooler that he eliminated Cena & AJ back-to-back to accomplish that. Very surprised that Naomi won the Smackdown's Women's Championship. My only pet peeve on the card was Becky Lynch going over Mickie James as I felt Mickie should've won it now. Becky could've gone over in a few weeks or at Mania.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Chamber match was great. Shocked there were no shenanigans. Bray pinned the top 2 guys in the company clean with one finisher, he's minted now. Excellent.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Didn't get to watch, but really happy for Bray. I'm an Orton fan but it's really tough not to hope Wyatt has a nice, long title reign. I'm much more excited about it happening than I thought I would be when we figured it was coming.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bray's reaction was epic, too. He broke character for a bit, but who can blame him?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Excellent show, I thought. Bray is the WWE Champ, that is awesome. Think there's a chance he retains over Orton at Mania?

Harper is the real deal.

It was cool that there were 3 women's matches on one card. Good for them...and each actually had a story.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Judging by what went down at the end of Smackdown and what was announced for next week on Talking Smack, this angle got REAL interesting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 147
Millz Wrestling 82
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 61