• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Elimination Chamber 2013

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here is the updated card...

The Rock vs CM Punk for the WWE title
Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show for the World title
Jack Swagger vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Mark Henry vs Randy Orton in an Elimination Chamber match to determine the #1 contender
The Shield vs Cena, Sheamus & Ryback
Kaitlyn vs Tamina for the Divas title
Antonio Cesaro vs the Miz for the US title

Wikipedia lists a preshow match between Team Rhodes Scholars and Clay and Tensai

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm gonna go ahead & make my picks now, I'll update if necessary...

The Rock beats CM Punk
Big Show beats Del Rio
Daniel Bryan wins Elimination Chamber
Cena, Sheamus & Ryback beat The Shield (Ryback pins Rollins)
Tamina beats Kaitlyn
Cesaro beats Miz
Team Rhodes beats Clay & Tensai (Sandow pins Tensai)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Picks time for the Elimination Chamber PPV...

The Rock retains over CM Punk
Alberto Del Rio retains over the Big Show
Randy Orton wins the Elimination Chamber match
Antonio Cesaro retains over the Miz
Sheamus/Cena/Ryback over the Shield (Cena pins Rollins)
Kaitlyn retains over Tamina Snuka
Brodus Clay & Tensai over Team Rhodes Scholars (Clay over Rhodes)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Diomedes' picks:

The Big Show wins back the World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton wins the Elimination Chamber match
The Shield over Cena/Ryback/Sheamus (Ambrose pins Sheamus)
Brodus Clay & Tensai over Team Rhodes Scholars (Clay pins Sandow)

All in all, a good card with some not-so-easy picks included. A few thoughts:

Not secure in picking Show to win, or in Orton winning the Chamber. But he's been back a while and maybe now is the time to put him back in the main event.

Picking The Shield because I think they should get this win without Cena losing face, and then there can be a more climactic match at WM with Sheamus, Ryback, and someone else.

Of course not looking forward to the Divas, but wanted to add the thought that Tamina should be champ. If you're not going to care about the division then give someone legit the belt to hold for a long time.

I'm really not minding Clay and Tensai as team, lol. Stupid/goofy team, but they're already showing cohesiveness in the ring. I just wonder if Tensai will lose his gimmick during this.

BigBob

Registered Member
Hopefully, soon it's Brodus Clay and A-Train. It would fit so much better.

Alberto Del Rio retains over the Big Show
Mark Henry wins the Elimination Chamber match
Sheamus/Cena/Ryback over the Shield (Cena pins Ambrose)
Brodus Clay & Tensai over Team Rhodes Scholars (Tensai over Sandow)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Rock
John Cena, Sheamus, Ryback - Cena pins Reigns
Alberto Del Rio retains
Cesaro
Kaitlyn
Team Rhodes Scholars
Daniel Bryan

I'll be online while this pay per view is happening. Hoping some of you will be as well.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
The Rock vs CM Punk for the WWE title
Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show for the World title
Jack Swagger vs Chris Jericho vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Mark Henry vs Randy Orton in an Elimination Chamber match to determine the #1 contender
The Shield vs Cena, Sheamus & Ryback (Ryback pins Rollins)
Kaitlyn vs Tamina for the Divas title
Antonio Cesaro vs the Miz for the US title
Preshow match between Team Rhodes Scholars and Clay and Tensai (Clay pins Sandow)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I will be online as well...going to stay up late to watch this sucka tonight haha

I think there are some picks that are kinda tough. I could see it going either way with the World title. I think there are plenty of options in the Chamber. I could also see the Shield winning but with the WWE face all-stars on the other side I don't see it happening.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'll be around to post as well...I'm planning on buying this PPV from WWE's site and watching on my laptop. It's the Road to WM so it's worth it!

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd like to look at the one Chamber match and break it down...

To me there are only a couple of guys who legit have a shot at winning it but I might be wrong...

IMO, Daniel Bryan and Kane have zero chance of winning the Chamber. Yes, both are former main eventers in a way but they are the tag champs and I don't see them winning. Bryan will probably carry the match but win? No way. One of them will screw the other over and the other will lose as well.

Mark Henry has been dominate but win the Chamber and wrestle for the title at Wrestlemania? I doubt it. Del Rio vs Henry is not a Mania kinda match and Henry wouldn't win and face Show or Ziggler being they'd both be heels.

Jack Swagger...good new gimmick but too soon to win it all. I'd actually put his chances above the tag champs, however.

IMO Jericho and Orton are the only two viable choices. You could have Orton go heel and face Del Rio at Mania. You could have Jericho win and maybe Ziggler cashes in and they face each other. I dunno but my money is on either one of them!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 147
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 61