• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Elimination Chamber 2013

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's the next PPV and the next one until Wrestlemania 29.

Discuss.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
This is probably my fourth or fifth favorite PPV of the year, I just love the chamber matches. And since WWE has established in recent years that a title change is possible before WM, it's added fun. Will The Rock really defend in the Chamber? I hope so but it's so hard to picture lol.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Rock is signed to wrestle at this PPV but I wonder if he'll be in an Elimination Chamber match as normal or if they'll go with Punk vs Rock, straight up, as a rematch.

The ladder is what I prefer. Punk deserves it.

Ziggy

Sup?
I wonder if they would put Rocky in a chamber match. He could get hurt and then there goes the Mania match up between him and Cena.

I do like Chamber matches and I'm hoping they give someone lower on the card a chance in the World Title one.

What will The Shield do when it comes to a Chamber? Maybe do a Shawn Michaels and come up from under the ring.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Spoiler from RAW...

The Rock will defend the WWE title against CM Punk in a 1 on 1 rematch. I assume the World title is in a Chamber match and Diomedes and I's guess is that we'll see a 3 on 3 match with the Shield and Cena, Ryback and Sheamus.

BigBob

Registered Member
Spoiler from RAW...

The Rock will defend the WWE title against CM Punk in a 1 on 1 rematch. I assume the World title is in a Chamber match and Diomedes and I's guess is that we'll see a 3 on 3 match with the Shield and Cena, Ryback and Sheamus.
I've seen some people think that that may actually be an Elimination Chamber match, but it doesn't make sense to have the Shield have to fight each other.

I really wish they'd find someone to replace Romen Reigns. He doesn't do it for me.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Really? That would be kinda weird and pointless. The Shield wouldn't fight each other and if they do it that way what's on the line? You just win the match? haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I was specifically saying to Millz about my guess is that The Shield vs. 3 Raw Faces would be a Chamber elimination tag match. I'd love to see that, and it fits The Shield.

Roman Reigns has exceeded what I expected from him, I think he's been great so far. My third favorite member probably, but he's been good.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well since its called Elimination Chamber then there's gotta be at least two Chamber matches, right? I guess it fits the mold then if they wanna do it...and its different to have 3 guys who have alliances in that type of match.

Or wait maybe not, Hell in a Cell last October only had one Hell in a Cell match haha

Ziggy

Sup?
Why couldn't it it be an elimination tag match?

Cena is the whole "never give up guy" so imagine if The Shield got all the first releases from their pods and were able to always have the advantage until the third member of the Faces side came out.

It would draw some awesome heat.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 48
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 147
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 61