• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Elephant plays catch with a labrador

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's no surprise that a dog loves playing catch — but an elephant?
Our charming pictures show Bubbles, a rescued orphan elephant, picking up a ball with her trunk to tease Bella the labrador, who can just about reach her pal’s knee.

Just point your truck to where you threw my ball... Charming pictures of orphaned elephant playing catch with a labrador | Mail Online
This elephant doesn't seem to have any problem with this dog getting on its back then jumping off into the water when the elephant throws the ball. What an unusual pair. That's the cute part of the story. The sad part is the elephant became orphaned because of poachers killing its parents.

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
That has got to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I mean, this elephant was just lucky to have a friend in a dog after his parents were killed by some poachers. Even though poaching is illegal, some less-sensitive people do so anyway, for the sake of money.