• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Elephant Cries After Being Rescued

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
For 50 years, Raju the elephant was abused, held shackled in spiked chains and forced to live off scraps from passing tourists. All that changed when he was rescued last weekend by wildlife conservationists who said the animal cried when he was finally set free.

Raju The Elephant Cries After Being Rescued Following 50 Years Of Abuse, Chains
This is so sad, that poor animal was treated so badly all of his life, its no wonder that he cried.

Really happy he has finally been set free. At least his last years will be happier ones.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
They should put the elephants owners in prison so they cant hurt any more elephants ever! But yeah its really cool that they rescued Raju and I hope he can be free for the rest of his life. No animal should ever be put in chains or beaten!

Dominique_Katrina

Registered Member
Poor Raju! What an awful story :( I agree that the people who did that to him should definitely be imprisoned.
Animals are very smart, and they know when people are being kind, and when they are being cruel. Glad to hear that he got rescued though and that he can be free from horrible treatment now!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
When I read this story it really tore at my heartstrings. The poor elephant was treated so horrible. India should prosecute people for being so cruel to them.

Elephants are pretty smart, this one knew he was being rescued. I bet he has nightmares about being mistreated.

TheFabi

Registered Member
This is an example of what some humans actually do
I'm happy he was saved, but don't forget the thousands animals that everyday are starved and beaten by their owners
I hope all of them could be free
They all merit a better life