• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3ds Electroplankton

KannonMAK

Registered Member
I think i might take a gamble on this game. I'm hearing so many fears on this game but that's only cause they feel it is not a "game." But that aside I think the DS is perfect for this kind of experimentation, so I'm gonna buy it then get back to you.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Erm, so, what exactly IS it? Whhat do you mean by not a game? Details, please. I'm completely oblivious here.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
WRONG SAMUS! Not by musical fish, but they are MUSICAL PLANKTON! It seems like a blast, my sister said that she is picking it up for sure. (I dont care what people say about non-gamer games, they are almost the only games that my sister(my other sister loves all games) gets addicted to!

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Ah, so it makes the DS a musical instrument, then. Cool. Musicians around the world will be trading in their violins for a true instrument: electric sea creatures! I probably won't be getting it, though. I'm not against non-game games, I'm just not interested in making music, under the ocean or otherwise.

KannonMAK

Registered Member
its not for musicians. its for people who like things that arent traditional really, an experiment, much like the DS was.